Thursday, October 20, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Hello!  I know you are thinking ... where is she?  Sorry, I forgot I had not written my post and set it up to automatically post with today's card.  Duh!  So, it is now the afternoon, instead of the morning, but I still have a card to show you.  Here it is ...enjoy!

 


I had colored this little pumpkin girl about a month ago, but had not added it to a card.  I know Donna used the same stamp on one of the Saturday sketch shares, and I wanted to do a card with her too!  I used that fence die again.  It just perfect for Halloween cards.  I kinda like the the card.  What do you think? 

Recipe:

Paper - $1 Target pack from my stash, Cardstock White, Orange, Black, Lime Green
Stamps - Pumpkin Girl from Rubbernecker, Sentiment by Recollections (a clear set I got at Michaels)
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Fence die by Taylored Expressions, Spellbinders Classic Circle & Lacey Circle
Other - Button by Doodlebug Designs, Ribbon, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas, Pearls by Queen & Co.

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com