Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Time For A Little Brewhaha!

Hello!  I have another Halloween card for you today.  The inspiration for most of my Halloween cards this year has come from the two Halloween stamp sets I got back in the summer at the Rubbernecker booth.  You have seen many fun sentiments, and today's sentiment is no exception!  Yes, it is true, most times you start with an image stamp, and then find a sentiment to match.  But, this time it was just the opposite, as I love the brewhaha stamp, and found an image of a cauldron to go with it!  Here is my card ... enjoy!



I have to say one of the things I like about not having a store anymore, is that I can combine stamps from different companies and put them on the same card!  When I had the store, I never did that.  Each card was made to promote a specific company.  My card today has stamps from three different companies!  Fun, fun, fun!  What do you think?  Do you like my little brewhaha card?

Recipe:

Paper - Background Paper from $1 Target -from stash from last year, Dots from Reminisce, Cardstock White, Orange, Black
Stamps - Cauldron from Inky Antics Halloween Honey Pop set, Swirls from My Favorite Things (Halloween girlfriends set), Sentiment from Rubbernecker
Ink - Versamark, Judikins Black Detail embossing powder, Memento Black (sentiment), Gelly Roll glitter pen
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scalloped Circles
Other - Dot Sparkler Stickers from Stampendous, Orange Baubles from Stamping Bella

I will be back tomorrow with the Saturday Sketch Share.  Today is Debbie's birthday!  So, this week, we both made birthday cards to show you!  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com