Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Count Your Life by ...

Hello!  I will have a couple more Halloween cards for you this week, but I will also be sneaking in a couple of birthday cards too!  And, a birthday card is what I have to show you today.  This one I made for a friend and she got it last week, so it is safe to show you!  Here it is ... enjoy!


This is a past sketch from one of the VLV challenges.  You can see the original sketch here.  I haven't been participating in the challenges for a while now, but that doesn't mean I can't use their sketches to create wonderful cards, like this one!  I love all the papers together, don't you?

Recipe:

Paper - Crate Paper Farmhouse 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Orange
Stamps - Unknown (it is an unmounted stamp I got at one the conventions)
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circle, Classic Circle, MFT Die-namics Butterfly trio, Upsy Daisy set, and Dainty Dots Border
Other - Pearls by Queen & Co., Rhinestones

I will be back tomorrow with a Halloween card creation.  See you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

Love your color choice! Wonderful card, Tina!

 
design by suckmylolly.com