Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Witchly Wishes!

Hello!  As promised, I am here today with the first of many Halloween cards for the month!  I got the cutest set of Halloween images at one of the chain stores recently.  So, to start us off, I am using the witch from the set.  Don't be surprised if you see her again, as this is one adorable stamp of a witch.  Here is my card.  Enjoy!



My card is a pretty simple layout but I played around with a bunch of different ideas, and this is the one I finally went with.  I like how it turned out.  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - Orange dot is the backside of Imaginisce Happy Camper (this is not a Halloween paper, but the orange dot was perfect ... tina tip: remember to look on the backside of all your papers when looking for certain colors!), Green writing is a set from Recollections (got it at Michaels), Cardstock White, Orange, Purple
Stamps - Recollections (also, got it at Michaels. Curious question from me: Is Michaels still making stuff under the Recollections name even though they have closed all their Recollections stores, or is this something that was left from when they still had their Recollections stores?), Sentiment is from Rubbernecker
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Spellbinders Circles
Other - Button, Twine from The Twinery, Orange Ribbon - unknown (was sent to me in a package from The Crafty Scrapper ... obviously they sell it ... and I want some more of it!  I will let you know who it's from when I find out!)

I hope to be back tomorrow with another card.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

She's my favorite 'witch" so far! Cutie patootie! I have this stmp set also and have had such fun playing around with it!
Love your sketch, paper choices and all on this one!

 
design by suckmylolly.com