Monday, October 3, 2011

Class Creations Share!

Hello!  On Saturday, I said I would be back with some Halloween cards to share, and I promise I will  get to that this week.  But, first, I thought I would share the cards I will be teaching in a couple of weeks at The Crafty Scapper.  She got in some new products from Hero Arts including some stamp and die sets, and stamps with a matching embossing folder.  You can see the new product on the Hero Arts site here.  (when the page comes up, scroll down to where they show all the sets.)  I loved a couple of the stamp & emboss sets that were for Christmas.  And even though, she did not order the Christmas sets in the stamp and die sets, I used one of the sets called Frames with Sprigs and created Christmas cards anyway.  Yes, I know what you are thinking ... Christmas?  But, you have to remember, if I am teaching only one class a month, I only have October and November to give some good Christmas card ideas.  December is almost too late for cards. And, I have something else in mind for my December class ... tags, which I think will be a fun idea.  But, let's get back to today's cards first!  Here are my cards.  Enjoy! 



The first card reflects more of my typical type card, but I did use the stamp and emboss combo on the holly background, as well as using the dies with pattern papers.  The second card, also uses the stamp and emboss combo.  I think if you click on it, you will be able to see the stamped and embossed paper.  On this one, I also used the stamp and die cut set.  But, because the die cut set I am using is not actually a Christmas stamp, I punched out the snowflakes to cover the little flower on the stamp.  I also did a little "covering" in the third card with the trees!  By the way, they call the second card a Tent Topper card.  And the third card has a very unique opening, as only the left side of the card opens.  I love learning and teaching different types of cards .. so fun!  I hope you enjoyed my share and if you are interested in coming to the class, just call The Crafty Scrapper to sign up.  Here are the details:

Chistmas Head-Start with Hero Arts $25 Wed. October October 19th 11:00 a.m OR Fri. October 21st 7:00 p.m. 
Come get creative with brand new products from Hero Arts. We will be using two of the of the new stamp and emboss sets and one of the stamp and die cut sets, to complete three very creative cards, including a tent topper card and a card with a unique opening. Please bring adhesive, small pop-up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.) All other supplies provided.

Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow with a cute Halloween card!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

Wow! These cards are beautiful and very festive! I do love the stmp/emboss sets! I like how you've done your own creating though! Lovely! Gets me in the holiday mood!!(oops! Am I too early?) ;D

 
design by suckmylolly.com