Monday, March 25, 2013

Have a Blooming Birthday!

Hello!  Today's card was a little experiment, as I tried coloring on pattern paper with my copics.  I love the results when I use colored pencils on pattern paper, so I was thinking this might give the same result.  However, it really didn't, but by the time I figured this out, my whole card was pretty much put together and I decided to just go with it.  This card did get sent out, so hopefully they still think it is pretty, even though it is not my favorite.  Let me show you my card and you can see what you think.  Enjoy!

The layout of the card is pretty and I love the sentiment.  What are your thoughts?

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Unforgettable 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Natural White, Rose Red
Stamps - Flowers from Inky Antics Daisy Bouquets set, Sentiment from Woodware USA
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Tools - My Favorite Things Double Scallop border die-namics, Spellbinders Classic Oval
Other - Pink Rhinestones, Sheer ribbon by Midori

Oh, one more thing, this card was made for Donna's mom for her 70th, so I wanted to share the inside sentiment that I took from a set of stamps by Rubbernecker ... "May your Heart Always be Young and Your Dreams Live Forever".  I thought it was perfect! 

This is my class prepping week, as I am on to that next.  But, I have enough cards made to show you one a day this week, that is if, I get the posts written.  I finished my Easter cards yesterday, but I am going to wait until later in the week to show you those. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com