Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I bet you were wondering about me since you haven't seen me all week. We got back from our cruise last Sunday. We had a good time, even though I was sick during most of it. Since we have been back, I have worked on several projects, so I will have a few posts for you next week. And of course, I have today's share between Debbie and I. I have to admit I cheated ... you see, normally, I don't open Debbie's card until I have finished my card, so that I am not influenced by what she made. But, this week, I didn't get to her card until Wed. and so, when her card came on Tuesday, without even thinking, I opened it right up. Her card is a St. Patrick's Day card, and I thought ... that is what I will do too! So, I did cheat on the theme, but the bright side, that means I have two St. Patty's Day cards to show you! Here is my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!


 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What do you think?  Both are pretty cute, huh? 

The Crafty Scrapper is having another garage sale next Saturday, so I am taking all of the ex-Imprints product to sell again.  Last time, I marked every stamp $1 each, but now I am thinking I might even go lower than that... yikes!  I do know the longer that time passes, the harder it is to sell my wood mounted stamps and something is better than nothing, besides I get tired of hauling all the boxes back and forth.  I am going to work on the pricing tomorrow.  I'll let you know how it goes, when I pop in on Monday with a new creation for you.


Happy St. Patty's Day!  Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com