Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Another sketch share day!  Let's get right to it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What do you think of this sketch?  I kinda like it.  It is different enough that it grabs your attention!  And this week's cards?  Well, I love them both!  For me... I must be on a butterfly kick.  I got these peel-offs at the last convention and added copics on top of the ritz glitter.  I don't think you can see in the pic how bright and sparkly it really is!  So pretty!  Both are great!  Don't you think?

See you Monday for the last of the posts I am writing on Thursday, Feb. 28th.  After that, you'll have to wait a few days until I get some more cards created! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com