Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Make-n-Take Madness!

Hello!  I will be participating in a Make - n- Take at the store where I teach.  Here is the save the date card for it ...




And here is what my Make-n-Take is going to be ...
 
And, of course, the inside of the card ...














Washi Tape is so "in" right now.  I seem to collect tape rolls, and decided it might be time to make a card with them, plus,  I figured others are like me, and would like an idea on how to use them.  I went to Pinterest to get some ideas.  This is the one I saw that I liked the best, but it was a little plain for my style.  The make -n-takes are supposed to be reflective of the teacher's style, so I changed it a little.  Also, the tape they used had all those different colors on one tape, but I wanted to use several tapes to of course, sell more.  I kept thinking that about black and white and how it would probably help the tape colors to pop.  Found in my stash, this Bo Bunny dot paper, which I know the store carries, and created my card!  I love it!  What do you think?  I know the save the date card above doesn't give many details, but I think that you pay one price and do one or all of the make-n-takes.  It's a good deal and it was really a fun day when they did it last year.  When I have all the details, I will pass them along to you.  For now, I wanted you to see my card I am doing!

Update on pricing for the garage sale ...last time I sold all the wood mounted stamps separately for $1 each, but I was told that they were hard to see and there was so many, so I have changed ... this time I have put 5 to 10 stamps in each baggie and each will see for $5 each.  There are 100 bags!  Oh my goodness!  Plus, I have grab bags of all kinds of stuff for $5.00 each too!  I repriced most books to either $.25 or $.50! Today's goal is to add some things from my stash to sell too! 

I have a silly card to show you tomorrow.  So, stop back by!
Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com