Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Watch Where You're Pointing That Thing!

Hello!  I told you I had a silly card to show you today, and I know you believe me, after that title!  I borrowed a Cat's Pajamas set from a friend of mine and made this Anniversary card for my hubby a couple of weeks ago.  It really is a Valentine set, but I thought it would work for this occasion too!   Here you go ... enjoy!
 
 

Pretty darn cute!  I as so glad that the hubby likes my silly cards!

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Remarkable 6 x 6 pad, Couds from stash (Bella Blvd. I think), Cardstock White, Red
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas

Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - Twine by The Twinery, Button, Baubles

Garage sale update ... I have a confession.  I went out to my room (which is very full of stuff) yesterday, with the intention of getting rid of my stuff to add to the ex-Imprints stuff for the garage sale.  Well ... I don't want to give up my stuff!  Everything I don't use, I think, I might someday!  And, because I have been doing this so long, there is a lot of stuff, that if I give up, I can never get again.  So, for now, I am happy to try to get rid of the ex-Imprints stuff, which if I sold it all (which I won't), would be over $700.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!


I will have a pretty Easter card to show you tomorrow. 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com