Tuesday, March 5, 2013

You Make My World Happy!

Hello! Today's card I made for a friend's belated birthday.  I love sketches with circles.  This card was another case from Pinterest except that their card was a square one, and I thought it would do just fine as an A-2 size and I was right!  I love how it came out!  So, much so, that I made one more, same paper pack, just different paper choices!  Here are the both of them!  Enjoy!
 


So cute!  I love them both, well, the top one I love more and that is why I gave that one away!  I especially like the placement of the sentiment on this first card.  On the second card, as soon as I stamped so high, I thought oh no ... but decided to just leave it.  Do you have a favorite?

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Green, Red
Stamps - My Favorite Things Being Cute is What I Do PI
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circles

Other - Rhinestones

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com