Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  This is one of the week's where our choice is between square or circle.  We both went with the square choice.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Do you like on mine how I incorporated the ducky's tulip into the flower on the sketch?  I think it works.  I recognize the 6 x 6 pad that Debbie used for her main element on her card.  Great colors too!  What do you think of this sketch?  I like it! 

This week finishes off the 2011 sketches from Mojo Monday.  Next week we will be on to their 2012 sketches.  Remember a while back I gave you a list of my favorite "go to sketches" from the ones we have done so far?  Well, I counted and we have done 32 more weeks since then, so I have gone through them all and picked out 15 of those that I think I want to add to my "go to sketches" folder.  I want to share them with you, but it is going to take me some time to add them all to a post, so I will work on that for you in a post soon.


Also, I wanted to tell you I did go last night to the garage sale at The Crafty Scrapper.  There was tons of stuff and I got some nice bargains!  There is still alot left, so go!  The sale runs thru today and they close at 5. 

My goal today is to get as many Easter cards done as possible.  So, next week I will have those to show you, plus, I have a couple of birthday cards to show you. 

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com