Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Bird-day!

Hello!  I have another simple birthday card for you today.  And I used a sketch from the year before last when I was doing those monthly sketches for you from sketch for you to try.  It is just a classic, great, but simple sketch.  Let me show you my card ... enjoy! 
 
 

See what I mean about the sketch?  The background with how the papers are layed just gives such a great base for whatever your main image is, in this case, this great bird cage and bird.  Love it!  You?

Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey Serendipity 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Black, Yellow, White (for inside)
Stamps - My Favorite Things Contempo Cage Stamp & Die set

Ink - Memento Black
Tools - MFT Contempo Cage Die Set
Other - Twiner by The Twinery, Rhinestones

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

I really love this card,Tina! Very cutesome!~Terry Y.

 
design by suckmylolly.com