Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another sketch share between Debbie and I.  Truthfully, I am not sure about this sketch.  I will let you be the judge.  Now, even though I am not sure if I like the sketch, I have to say I love my card.  I used some new stamps I got at the scrapbook show from Rubbernecker.  Let's get to it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card
Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Just a couple of details about my card ... in case you are wondering, the inks I used for the poppies are the Tim Holtz distress inks in Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door and I used the direct to stamp method.  At the show they just stamped this solid over the line drawing stamp by the guessing method.  No stamp positioner.  So, that is what I did too!  That is why it is not perfect, but you know what?  I like it that way!

And on Debbie's card?  Well, that is one crazy lady!  She is definitely wild!  What do you think about the sketch?  Do you like it?  Would love to hear your thoughts.


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com