Monday, March 11, 2013

Where There is Love ... There is Life!

Hello!  I have one more card I made for my friend needed a couple of special cards (see last Friday's post).  This one is for an anniversary.  I love all the white on white cards out there so that is what I did on this one.  Let me show you ... enjoy!
 
 

I changed the shadowing a little in the editing so you could see the details.  Simple, elegant and oh, so pretty!  The inside got the Happy Anniversary sentiment but I thought this sentiment from Verve was so wonderful to add to the front of the card.  I embossed it in silver, only because I thought it would look better than blank ink.  What do you think?

Recipe:
Paper - White Cardstock!
Stamps - Verve Text Objects set
Ink - Versamark, JudiKins Detailed Silver embossing powder

Tools - Cuttlebug Victorian and Swiss Dots embossing folders, Spellbinders Classic Heart, A2 Scalloped Borders One (new and love it!), Fancy Framed Tags 2
Other - Silver dots


I am writing this before my cruise, but as you see this, I should be home.  Maybe I'll pop in and let you know!  See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com