Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Smile! It's Your Birthday!

Hello!  Now, I have a few folks that I am selling my cards too!  Yea!  And that is what this card was made for ... the request was for a 17 year old that likes purple, so I went with one of my favorite stamps and made this one for her ... enjoy!
 

Isn't it crazy how I go to the same stamps over and over, even though I have thousands to pick from?  But, there is no way I would be satisfied to only have a few stamps!  That is just part of this crazy hobby of mine!  I love how the came came out, don't you?

Recipe:
Paper - Floral paper came from my stash, it is text weight, so I know it's been around a while, not sure who made it, Purple dot is Bo Bunny from one of their 6 x 6 pads, Cardstock White
Stamps - The Cats Pajamas - sentiment and bunny, It's your Birthday sentiment by Verve
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Cloud die by Papertreyinc, Spellbinders Scallop Petite Oval
Other - Rhinestones by Queen & Co.


I have three more Easter cards to show you, one tomorrow, one Friday, and the last on Saturday, the share day. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com