Monday, March 18, 2013

He Has Risen!


Hello!  Easter is one of my favorite holidays to make cards for, but since Easter is so early this year, I will be limited to the number of different Easter cards I can make.  One of the ladies at church, asked me at least a month ago, to make her 4 Easter cards for her to send.  So, I figured I had better make hers first, and then work on mine.  Here is hers ... enjoy!
 

This is very similar to the card I made last year for my class, but I made it with the Inky Antics cross instead.  Love the white on white with the touch of purple for Easter.  I gave her cards to her yesterday and she liked them.  Do you?

Recipe:
Paper - Cardstock White, Purple
Stamps - Inky Antics Floral Faith, Sentiment from Just Rite Easter set
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug Polka Dots & Flourish embossing folders, Spellbinders Petite Ovals
Other - Ribbon by Midori, Rhinestones, Pearls


Last year, the church ladies hosted a women's tea and I made the tickets for them with a die cut tea cup on each one. To remind you what I made last year, here is a pic of it ...


But, this year, they decided rather late that they were going to be having a tea again, and so instead of a month to make the tickets, I had less than a week, so even though the die cut tea cups were adorable, I had to change and go with a stamped image.  My friends gave me the suggestion of how to color them, as they thought a monochromatic color scheme would be best.  Below is the different color combinations I came up with.  Yes, I know, one color scheme would have worked, but that would have been boring, so I did 10 of each color scheme.  See the pic below!





Do I like them as well, as last year, no, but they work!  The stamp is from a tiny set ($2 retail) from Prima ... yes the flower people!

The Crafty Scrapper is having another garage sale and I am in the middle of lowering the prices and repackaging the stamps and supplies that was all my ex-store merchandise for the garage sale that is this coming weekend.  Here are the details in case you are interested in going:
The Scrapbook Hoarders Ultimate Garage Sale
Pre-Sale Friday, March 22nd, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. To get into this sale, you need to bring 3 items for the troops.  Go
here to see the list. Or Shop Saturday, March 23rd 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com