Friday, March 1, 2013

Celebrate Good Times!

Hello!  I have birthday card to show you today, of which was in the collection of cards I made for the lady at church.  This one is very simple.  And of course, a case from Pinterest.  Let me show you ... enjoy!
 

See what I mean, but simple?  I made the paper work for me, in other words, because it said Happy Birthday all over it, I didn't have to had much more.  Super simple, but I like it.  And, it is nice because it would be a great card for a male, boy or man.  What do you think?

Recipe:
Paper - Bo Bunny Surprise Line: "Birthday", "Confetti", Cardstock White, Blue
Stamps - Verve Birthday Bash
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Tools - We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder
Other - Rhinestones

See you tomorrow for the sketch share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

NOTE:  I just finished writing all the posts through Monday, March 11th, so I will have a post a day (except Sundays).  Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com