Thursday, March 28, 2013

Say Happy Easter in Glitter!

Hello!  Today's card, well, I should say cards, because I have 4 to show you, but they are all the same design just different glittered elements.  Remember the butterfly glittered card I did a few weeks back on a Saturday?  I used the same products here for these.  At the scrapbook show I bought some peel-off stickers with eggs.  They were really supposed to be Faberge eggs, because the sheet also had stands for them, but I thought of Easter.  I figured I had enough paper to make four cards, which was perfect, because I wanted to have eggs with flowers and of the six eggs on the sticker sheet, only four had flowers, the other two had just designs.  So, let me show you ... enjoy! 







 
What do you think?  I know these are not traditional Easter cards, with bunnies, chicks, or crosses, but I wanted to use what I had bought.  It is hard to see, but I did use the Ritz Glitz glitter from Elizabeth Crafts and then colored over that with copics.  Love this look!  So sparkly and soft to the touch.  (I know you can't feel it!).  The layout is one I have done before, quite different but I like it.  At the last minute, I decided the card was too plain, so I added the rhinestone swirl elements.  Really love them now!  You?

Recipe:
Paper - 3 Bugs in a Rug Little Chick line (from my stash), Cardstock White, Black
Stamps - Sentiment by American Art Stamp
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Elizabeth Crafts Ritz Glitz Glitter, Elizabeth Crafts Peel-Offs
Other - Grosgrain Ribbon, Swirl Rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap

See you tomorrow with another Easter card.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Donna said...

I love these cards! Makes me want to get out the glitter. Nice =)

 
design by suckmylolly.com