Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Lilly for You!

Hello!  I have another Easter card for you today.  I wanted to do just a couple more religious cards to have to send and so I came up with this one.  The design is a very simple one and I love how it came out, but I have to tell you, I tried my best to make it less simple, but everything I tried just look too busy.  Sometimes, less is more.  When you see the card, I know you will understand ... enjoy!
 
 
 
You see what I mean?  The sentiment is so powerful, a simple lily completes the card.  I love this one.  I only made a couple but I had more time to make more.  Easter just came too early for me this year!  Oh well, my stamps will just have to wait until next year to get inked up!

Recipe:
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring 6 x 6 pad, Green from the same line but is a 12 x 12, Cardstock White
Stamps - Just Rite Easter Blessings

Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder
Other - Lace, Yellow Sheer Ribbon, Pearls

I have one last Easter card to show you tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share. 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com