Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Enjoy the Moments!

Hello! Sorry I am little late in posting today's card. I have been in the habit of making my card one day ahead and posting before I go to bed so that it is on the blog when you get up. But, last night between The Bachelor (yes, I know, I am a tv reality show junkie) and the Olympics, I did not get time to post today's card. Yesterday, I spent the first hour in my "craft shack" just putting away all the supplies that I have had out while working on my Valentine cards. Then, after that I thought, well, what should I make? I didn't have a particular stamp image in mind so I decided to just use my die cut nestiblilities and sizzix to come up with a card. This card is the first time I have ever used a button on a card. I see buttons used on blogs all the time, and so, I recently purchased a big tub of various colors from one of the chain stores so if one was needed, I would have buttons to use. And, a while back, I saw a tip on one of the blogs about using a small strip of paper to thread thru so it matches your card. That is what I did on this one. I love how it came out! I often see on other blogs that after they show their cards, they post a recipe of what was used. I am going to start doing that. Hope it helps.

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye - Abbey Road Collection

Punches, Die Cuts - Spellbinders Labels 4, Spellbinders Circle (solid behind the flower), EK Success Swirls Border Punch, Sizzix Flowers & Vines 2 (just the swirls), Sizzix Flowers, Wild (just the flower)

Stamp - Hero Arts

Other - May Arts Ribbon, Rhinestones, Button

That's it for today. Happy Stamping! Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com