Tuesday, February 9, 2010

With Sympathy

I am a little behind this week because I was out of town over the weekend. The last couple of days I have been stamping like crazy to get caught up. I wanted to make you another Valentine but I also needed to make two thank you cards for friends, make one birthday card into a belated birthday card, and one sympathy card. Shannon Teubner, a very talented stamper, who was a previous customer and also has a blog I follow, lost her husband this week. I am very saddened by her loss. The card I created and sent to her is a simple one but very elegant. I used a sizzix die of a cross and die cut it with chipboard and scrapbook paper. I love the pearl embellishments. If there is anyone that needs her address to send her a card, contact me.

Here is my card...


I am putting the Valentine card in another post. Look for it tonight! Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com