Friday, February 12, 2010

Will You Be Mine?

For today's Valentine, I used the bear from a clear set I own from The Cat's Pajamas. Yes, I stamped a bear! For those you have stamped with me a long time know that "bears" signify to me cute, cute, cute! But then again, I am back to making cute cards, so I figured why not? Adding the pattern paper on his body came from one of my favorite bloggers, Susan Liles. (susiestampalot) On her blog a few days ago, she used a similar bear and paper pieced his body. I thought is was so cute that I decided to copy it and make a card doing the same thing! Thanks Susie! My card is layed out differently. The scrapbook paper I used is from My Minds Eye from their line called Love Me Do. The "will you be mine" sentiment is from one of the $1 Studio G stamps and I couldn't resist adding some Stampendous heart stickers to embellish. Enjoy ...


Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com