Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Toadily Happy In Love!

For today's Valentine card, I used a clear set from Penny Black. I love the little frog fishing for "love"! The scrapbook paper used is a 12 x 12 from Bo Bunny. The lime green hearts were on one side and the pink design on the other side. This card layout was a simple one. Under the horizontal strip, I repeatedly stamped the word love. This was a mini border stamp from one of the $1 Studio G clear stamp sets. O.k., now let me tell you about my "happy mistake"! I intended to put down in the far right corner a trio of baubles. In trying to decide which ones might go the best, I layed a 1/2" round one down and then decided oh oh I don't like that. The problem is it got stuck and brought the green paper up with it when I tried to remove it! So, I either I had to totally redo the card or find someway to fix it. Do you see the small red heart in the corner ... it is covering my boo boo! In trying to find the fix, I decided to add the Stampendous corner stickers. Wow, that just made the whole card pop! Hence my "happy mistake"! Love the result ... don't you?

Happy Stamping! Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com