Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Day!

Today's card came out oh so pretty! I cased this card off one of the blogs. Not sure exactly which one because when I first started printing off the cards I like from the various blogs, I used to not make note of which blog it came from. I have since change that, so now I can be more accurate in giving credit where credit is due. I used two different colors papers with the same design from the mat pack I recently purchased. With buttons in hand, or in actuality in my newly purchased bucket (LOL), I used buttons as the main embellishment for my card. The ribbon I had was a perfect color but it had dots on it which I didn't think gave the card the correct feel, so I flipped the ribbon over! That is an advantage of not having the same pattern on both sides. I think this is the first time I have ever flipped a ribbon and used the back side. Hope you enjoy today's creation ...



Recipe:

Stamps - Flower by Hero Arts, Happy Day Sentiment by Morning Star
Inks -Tombow Markers, Water spritzer
Paper -Mat Pack from My Minds Eye-Home line
Punches/Dies - Martha Stewart Border Punch. Spellbinders Circle & Scallop Circle dies
Other - Ribbon from Creative Impressions, Buttons, Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping! Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com