Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love Grows!

Today's card is all about rinestones! Last year, when I still had the store, I ordered this blooming heart stamp for Outlines. It is from their Jewel It line where the images have small open circles where each rinestone is supposed to be placed. There are so many circles on this one image! But I guess it is a selling tactic for them because they sell the rinestones too and the more you need the more you'll have to buy! You could just put color in the circles but I decided to go for the full effect and see how it looks. It definitely has major bling! The white panel sticking out from behind is the Spellbinders Labels 8. I also used my Cuttlebug hearts folder on the panel. The Love Grows sentiment is a stamp from American Art Stamp. First let me show you what the stamp looks like stamped without any embellishments.

And now for the finished card ...
It is a little hard to tell but there are 18 rinestones in just the stems and leaves not counting the 50 in the hearts!

Happy Stamping! Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com