Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Two Cards Sent!

Hello! As promised, I have two cards to share with you today. The first one is a layout I created last week on the 16th. In other words, I cased myself! You will have to go back and look at the other card and see how just changing the papers and colors can really change the look of your card! All of the cards I have been making and putting on the blog for you, I am storing in a box, hoping to pick from them when a card is needed. But, sometimes, for a particular friend you need something different. I felt like I needed something with colors that were richer, more earthy tones. I love the way it came out!


Recipe:

Papers - DaisyD's Brighten My Day 8x8 Pad, Cardstock - teal and deep orange
Stamps - Happy Birthday by Stampendous
Ink - Versafine Black
Punches, Die Cuts - Spellbinders Labels 4, Spellbinders Circle (solid behind the flower), Martha Stewart border punch, Sizzix Flowers & Vines 2 (just the swirls), Sizzix Flowers, Wild (just the flower)
Other - Silver Circle Brad by Basic Grey, Teal Rhinestones by Hero Arts

The next card is for my niece and her family for the loss of the family dog. I actually made two cards just alike to send one to my niece, who is away at graduate school, and one to her parents. I had an unmounted stamp with what I knew would be a perfect sentiment. I kept the card very simple with the sentiment being the main focus for the card. Here it is ...

It appears the sentiment came out a little blurry in the picture. So here it is - "Your pet friend my have left all too soon. But their footprints will gently dance in our hearts forever."

Recipe:

Paper - Pink Paislee Bullseye Cupid Collection, Cardstock - seafoam and coral
Stamps - Pet sentiment by O'Leary's out of Wichita, KS, Paw Print by Stamps by Judith
Ink - Versafine Black, Versamark and JudiKins black embossing powder (paw print)
Punches, Die cuts - Spellbinders Labels 4, Nestiblities Heart & Heart scallop
Other - May Arts Ribbon, Button

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!
Tina






0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com