Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Smiling Flowers!

The one thing I can say about today's card is it is very bright! The papers I used are colors I love. But, in the end, I almost thought the combination of colors added to the card feeling just a little too busy. I decided to go ahead and post it and let you be the judge. The layout was found on one of the blogs I follow. I think this layout might work better if the card was larger than an A-2. I might try that sometime in the future. Here my card ...



Recipe:
Stamps - Flowers by Penny Black, Sentiment by Hero Arts
Papers - K & Co. Halloween Green Swirl Glitter Paper, The Paper Co. Butterflies & Daisy Stripe
Punches, Dies, etc. - Martha Stewart Border Punch, Spellbinders Circle, Scallop Circle, and Oval Petite Scallop
Ink, Markers, etc. - Versafine Black, Tombow Markers
Other - Prima Flowers. May Arts ribbon

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping! Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com