Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Rose!

Today's creation serves three purposes! First, it is another Valentine for you, second I used a sketch from the Mojo Monday's challenge, and third, it is a perfect card to give to my mother for Valentines's Day because I used a lot of "pink"! My mom loves pink, as do I! Last week, I joined in one of the online sketch challenges for the first time! I really wasn't planning to do another so soon. But, on Monday when the new sketch came out, I thought about the rose I was wanting to use for my mom's card and decide it would work really well with this layout. My design is slightly different as they show a circle shape where I put the heart shape, but I believe there is room for interpretation. I often see on the blogs where they have minor changes but still keep the layout the same. That is what I have done. You can go to Mojo Monday's blog to see the sketch and also all the creations made from the sketch. Here is the link. http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/. Here is my creation ...


The rose stamp is by Heartfelt Creations. This stamp was one of my purchases from the rubber stamp convention last month. They had a sample with this rose where they had stamped the rose three times and cut out portions to make the rose appear 3-D. I loved the sample so much, I bought the stamp, even though I surely must have some rose stamps. But I didn't have "this" rose stamp! I stamped and cut the rose out the same way they did and I love it. I added some crystal glitter with a glue pen to give it some sparkle. The pink dot paper is from Best Creations, Inc. and the Black paper with the glittered swirls is from Reminisce. The ribbon is from AMuse. I used my heart nestiblities and labels 8. The sentiment is from one of the $1 Studio G sets.

That is it for today! Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com