Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Birthday Balloons For You!

Hello! Remember the sketch from Saturday before last? And, that I had trouble with what to do with it, even though I had made cards with the same sketch before? Anyway, I saw on one of the blogs, how they made the cutest birthday card with the Birthday Bash set from Verve using that sketch. And I thought, I just have to "case" that since I have that set of stamps. So, I did two cards, basically the same, but with two sets of papers, so I guess I will show you both, just for fun! Here they are ... enjoy!



I know that I previously had trouble with the long horizontal panel, but these cards show you exactly what you can do with this panel if you don't have a long image to add.  Just use any smaller image, and a sentiment and it is perfect!  I love it!  This may be have to be one of my "go to" sketches.  So, that means, I am sure you will see this sketch in my future!  What do you think?


Recipe:

Paper - 12 x 12 Pad by Carlton ??? (really not sure who makes this paper, I got this pad at Big Lots), Cardstock White, Yellow or Brown
Stamps - Verve Birthday Bash
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circle, Classic Scallop Circle
Other - Yellow ribbon by Midori, Brown Ribbon by Bo Bunny, Yellow Rhinestones, Brown Pearls

See you tommorow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com