Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back with anothe share between Donna, Debbie, and I. Let's get right to it! I will show you my card, Donna's card, Debbie's card and the sketch we all used. Enjoy!


My Card

Donna's Card

Debbie's Card!

The Sketch
I love how all three came out.  At first glance, I wasn't sure about the sketch, but after seeing it completed, I think it's a keeper!  What do you think?

I've got to get my mom's day card done today, so I should be back tomorrow to show you what I come up with.  I went by a florist I like and got her a simple bud vase with some pink lilies to take to her at the nursing home tomorrow.  She doesn't always know me and she definitely will not know it is mother's day, but it doesn't mean I don't know it and that is all that is important. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com