Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Go Bananas!

Hello! Today I have a birthday card I made for my hubby. Today is his birthday and MINE! Yes, I know it is unusual for a married couple to have the same birthday, but we do! He always says he's younger ... not! I am 52 today and he is 58! Fortunately, I can make fun cards for him, and so I decided to go with one of the monkeys from Inky Antics. The stamp I used is two monkeys arm in arm, kinda like us, right? Let me show you my card! Enjoy!

And the inside:
You know I always make cards from some sketch.  This is what I used ...

I love sketches with circles!  I think my card came out pretty cute, what do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Quite Contrary - Jack & Jill 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Green
Stamps - Inky Antics - Monkeys Celebrating clear set
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Spellbinders Circles
Other - Rhinestones, Stampendous Sparkler sticker for flower center.

Gary and I are off to the metroplex to have lunch at The Keg, which is a fabulous steak house!  Yummy!  I have a homemade organizational idea to show tomorrow, so stop back when you can!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

voyager said...

Happy birthday, Tina, & your hubby, too!!! Hope you've had a great day!! Love the card & I always enjoy your blog. Maybe I'll see u @ the Arlington scrapbook convention!
Love,
Marlene

 
design by suckmylolly.com