Friday, May 25, 2012

Bloomin' Fabulous!

Hello! I worked on some cards last weekend so that I could do a couple of posts during this week while I was making class kits and teaching. I got a couple of sets of cards done, but I have not had a chance to write blog posts for them, so that is why you have not seen me all week! I have two cards to show you today. There are actually the same basic sketch and the same papers, but just by changing the main panel's location and the flower dies used on the panel, it gave a total change to the look of the cards! Let me show you.  Enjoy!

Look #1 -



Look #2

What do you think?  I love the way they both turned out.  I originally was going to just make two exactly alike for two different people but then somehow it evolved into two cards similar but different, which is an advantage so that I have more to show you here!  Which is your favorite?

Recipe Look #1:

Paper - My Minds Eye Six by Six Vanity Fair, Cardstock Dark Brown, Natural White
Stamps - Sentiment from Our Craft Lounge Say It with Flowers set
Ink - Memories Artprint Brown
Tools - My Favorite Things Die-namics:  Perfect Petal Trio, Fancy Flourish, Royal Leaves, Upsy Daisy (flower center), Mini Scallop Edge., Spellbinders Classic Ovals
Other - Brown Pearls

Recipe Look #2

Paper - My Minds Eye Six by Six Vanity Fair, Cardstock Dark Brown, Natural White
Stamps - Sentiment from Our Craft Lounge Say It with Flowers set
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - My Favorite Things Die-namics: Flower Trio & Leaf Trio, Fancy Flourish, Royal Leaves,  Mini Scallop Edge., Spellbinders Classic Ovals
Other - Pink Rhinestones

I will be back tomorrow for the Saturday Sketch Share.  This is a week that Donna is participating but I won't have her card until Sunday to show you.  So, you will get two posts for the share this weekend!  Woo Hoo!

Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com