Sunday, May 6, 2012

Smile... It's Your Day!

Hello!  I have a really cute card for you today.  I used one of my favorite stamps from The Cat's Pajamas since it has been awhile since it has been inked up!  I guess we will get right to it.  Here is my very bright and fun card.  Enjoy!



I obviously was in a very bright mood!  I want to note that I colored the bunny with one of my copics, but the flowers and grass were colored with both copics and colored pencils.  I know most people pick one of the other as their coloring medium.  I figure there are no rules, and I really like the combination of using both.  Cute card?

Recipe:
Paper - American Craft Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line: Backsides of Charlotte's Shade, and Sydney's Snapshot, Cardstock White, Hot Pink
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas, Circle Sentiment by Hero Arts
Ink - Memento Black, Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circle
Other - Rhinestone

Today, I have to get to my May class samples.  They are not done and my class is just over two weeks away.  So, you should see me in a day or two with the results. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com