Sunday, May 27, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share ... Part 2!

Hello! Today I have part 2 of yesterday's sketch share. You see, this week was a week that Donna usually participates, but circumstances prevented her from getting it done until later in the week. I got her card from her yesterday, so I have it to show you today! It is awesome and worth the wait! If you missed yesterday's post, be sure to scroll down so you can see my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch that we all three used. Enjoy!


Donna's Card
Did you notice that Donna was the only one that actually stamped a flower in the middle of the panel?  Debbie and I both used flower dies instead of stamping!  Oh well, I still love how all three came out this week!

I have another card from Donna to share.  It is a patriotic card, so I think I will wait until tomorrow to show you that one for my Memorial Day post.  Donna and I were in a parade yesterday representing Blue Star Mothers and I will have a pic to show you too!  Make sure you stop back by tomorrow! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com