Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back today with the weekly sketch share. I know you are going to recognize today's sketch, as it is one I have used before. With that being said, I had trouble with this one. I know you are thinking, "huh"? But, you see I have used this sketch a few times as a sympathy card and basically did the card the same way with the same stamps but different papers. Well, since this is supposed to be a challenge, I wanted to have a new look for my card and change it up. So, I did but not without several tries at different ideas. In the end, I love the new look. Debbie's card is a birthday card for me. She mailed it on Tuesday so I would get it on Wed. on my day! O.k. enough chit chat, let's get to it! I will show you my card, Debbie' card, and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie' Card

The Sketch
I do love this sketch.  But, that long horizontal panel is somewhat of a challenge.  Does it make you think of your own stamps that would fit? 

Next week are my classes at The Crafty Scrapper so I will be working on my class kits early in the week.  The plan is to make cards today so that I will have posts for you next week.  We will see how it goes!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com