Friday, May 11, 2012

May Class Share Card #3 & #4!

Hello! I promised to be back today with two different posts to show you the last two cards that I have yet to show you that are part of my May Class that I will be teaching at The Crafty Scrapper week after next. Well, before I had a chance to do my blog post this morning, my hubby decided we should go see a movie and so off we went ... so, now it's Friday night and there is no time for two different posts. I will be sharing both cards right here, right now!   Enjoy!



I wanted these last two cards to be very clean and simple and to show great use of DP, which I think I have done!  Masculine cards are very difficult to come up with ideas for, especially when the man doesn't do a specific hobby like golfing, or fishing.  I wanted to do a couple of cards that would be great for any man.  What do you think? 
Now here are the class details, in case you are interested.  Don't forget, local or not, if you can't come to the store, I can always send you a kit, complete with instructions, pics and all the pieces.  The price is the same. Either contact the store or me.

Two for Her, Two for Him Wed. May 23rd 11 a.m. and Friday May 25th 7:00 p.m. $25
Yes, you read right ... in this class you will create four cards, two unique and fun designs for females, and two clean and simple designs for males. You will be using new product from Inky Antics to create fun flowers and pretty borders out of their honeycomb pads. You will be giving a new look to an old favorite, the flower pot card. Next, you will create an upright Z fold card with a special fun mechanism. And the last two are special layouts with beautiful papers just in time for Father's Day, but could also be manly birthday cards.  Please bring adhesive, small pop-up dots, small glue dots, an X by Xyron (if you have one), detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.) All other supplies provided.

See you tomorrow for the Saturday class share. 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com