Friday, May 18, 2012

All Together Now!

Hello!  I don't have a card for you today.  But, I want to share with you the little book I made to hold all my smaller type dies.  Most everything in it are dies from My Favorite Things. (serious addiction, here!)  I don't know if you remember, but last year, I made a book to hold my border dies.  You can see it here.  But, up until now, all the smaller dies I have been keeping in CD cases, but it was time to get them out of there and into a book where I can be sure that all the pieces are together.  Like for instance the Upsy Daisy set, has 3 flowers, 3 leaves, and 3 flower centers.  Anyway, I made a book just like the first one, just a different size.  Here are my pics!




I used the Bind It All to bind it, but I the largest size wires I have is 1 inch.  I thought oh, that's big enough ...not!  I think I put way too many pages in this book.  On the other hand, I love how the whole book stands up on my desk.  And it wouldn't do that, if the book had less pages.  But, the book I made before fits in the case that I carry my Spellbinders dies in.  This thick book is definitely not going to fit in my case!  Oh well!  I will carry it separately!  The crazy part is that I think there are only about 6 pages that are empty ... so, I will be making another one, at some point.  Or maybe I will just say "I have enough dies now, and I won't buy anymore" ... I can say it, but do you really think that will happen?  It is a sickness, isn't it?  If you are reading this, I know you are sick too!

I will be back tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share - see you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

 
design by suckmylolly.com