Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Are you ready for this week's sketch share?  This is one of the week's that we had a choice whether to do a square or a circle layout.  You probably won't be surprised that I picked a circle, and Debbie picked a square, but I love how she is doing the smaller square cards.  Let's get to it!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used!  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketches
First, I think I need to apologize that my picture taking skills for my card were not so good, as it totally looks fuzzy!  I think the baubles were so tall that when I scanned it, it didn't lay flat.  But, I didn't notice it until after the card was sent in the mail.  I made my circle card a little different this time.  I accidentally layed two lacey die cut circles on top of each other slightly off, and realized how cool the look was, and so I decided to do this for my card. So instead of folding the back circle down to form the card, I added two white circles to the inside to form the card and attached the lacey circles on top.  Yes, I should have taken a picture of this part, I know.  The only issue with doing it this way, is the card does not open wide and it tends to crush the loops at the top.  But, I went went the idea anyway!  I was excited to get to use some flowers, that I have ALOT of!  Don't you love Debbie's birthday card?  I think Debbie knew it is my birthday month!  Woo Hoo!

I have a card ready to show you tomorrow.  So, see you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com