Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Day Sprinkled with Fun!

Hello! Today's card is for my monthly entry into Jen's SFYTT. As you know, sometime in every month, I do a card for this challenge. I knew I needed a card for today, so I decided to work on Jen's challenge so I could have this one for you. Let's get right to it. I will show you my card and the sketch. Enjoy!

 


I recently got this paper with birthday and cupcake sentiments on it, so I went to find a cupcake to use for my main image.  Of course, now that the card is completed, I can see that the sentiment paper doesn't show enough that it mattered that I had a cupcake for my main image.  Even so, the cupcake is kinda fun.  This cupcake is from a Hero Arts set that I sold when I had my store.  We could not keep this set in stock.  I did not make this card for anyone special, but I am sure it will come in handy the next birthday that comes up.  I actually think I probably have birthdays on the brain, since mine is tomorrow! 

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Hip-Hooray Girl Line:  Three Cheers, & Happy Day, Cardstock White, Lime Green
Stamps - Cupcake and Sentiment from Hero Arts, Sprinkles from A Muse
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Copics, (yes I combined), Marvy Matchable Carribean Blue for Sprinkles
Tools - shhh ... no dies used ... don't tell the card police!
Other - Baubles by Stamping Bella

I will be back tomorrow with Gary's (my hubby) birthday card as he and I share a birthday!

Happy Stamping!
Tina
  

1 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorabel, Tina! Love those papers!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com