Thursday, May 10, 2012

May Class Share Card #2

Hello!  Today I have the second of four class creations that I will be teaching at The Crafty Scrapper in a couple of weeks.  I am showing you the four samples in four separate posts.  The card today is what is called an Upright Z-Fold card.  That is one thing you can always find in my classes are different kinds of folded cards because I think they are so fun to learn.  Let me show you this one ... enjoy!


Not only will you create this adorable Z-fold, but you will also get to stamp out another one of the Inky Antics new sets that allow you to make pretty borders with the honeycomb paper pads, as it is done on the bottom of this one with the ribbon going thru the holes.  Plus, the girl wobbles with a product called Wobbles. (how original!).  It really wobbles more from side to side than up and down which it should be if she was really jumping rope, but I think it's o.k. as it at least shows motion.  I need to show you the side view so that you can see the "Z" better and the wobble mechanism.


O.k. so I don't really see a Z either but ... an upside down one, maybe?  Whatever the name, it came out pretty cute.  And if you are local, maybe you want to sign up for the class?  Remember, you will also make yesterday's card, and two more that I will show you tomorrow.

One more thing, unrelated, did you see the watermark on my first card down on the left corner?  I have been wanting to do this forever!  I think it is important that one gets credit for their creations.  Without it, it is possible for anyone to claim they made something that was actually a creation of someone else.  I am not sure how often this happens, but I am sure it does.  I have tried to figure out how before with different editing software, with no luck.  I am not that computer savvy when it comes to things like this.  A couple of days ago, I saw on Pinterest a how-to from a site called
Picmonkey.  Oh my goodness, it is so EASY!  And it works!  And it doesn't cost anything.  If you are interested in a tutorial, let me know.  Or go to my Pinterest boards (link on right side of my blog) and go to my Papercrafting Board and you can check out her tutorial.  Too cool!   

See you tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com