Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hey Ewe!

Hello! I am back today with a whimsical card for you. And it is a total "case" (copy and share everything) of a card I saw on one of the blogs I frequent. You can see Carole Burrage's card here on her blog. I used different stamps and papers but it is a pretty close match, which just shows how cute her card is!  Let me show you mine! Enjoy!



I think the stamp she used had those swirls, as my sheep did not, but I found me a little swirl stamp and added a few ... so cute!  These fun whimsical cards are my favorite.  They just make me smile!  I promised a lady at church I would make her some cards, but they have to be much more serious than this one!  I will get them done, just not today!

Recipe:

Paper- American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line: Caby's Calvery, Cardstock White, Black, Hot Pink
Stamps- Sheep from Cornish Heritage Farms, Swirl from Hero Arts
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Speillbinders Classic Circle
Other - Letters are Rub-Ons from Making Memories, Pink Pearls

I have a card ready that I can show you on Thursday as I have to wait until the recipient gets it in the mail.  I don't have tomorrow's card done yet, but hopefully, I will get it done so that I don't have to skip a day!  I am on a roll, and I would like to keep it that way ... we'll see!

Happy Stamping!  And it is Happy Birthday Month to me!  It's silly, I know, but I have always celebrated my whole month because I love birthdays, especially mine.

Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com